SOLLICH 1779 CPCT – Cathodic Protection Installation Tester
The tester is applicable when starting and testing newly built and existing cathodic protection installations.
The tester allows independent testing:
- Cathodic protection stations,
- Wiring for cathodic protection installations,
- Measurements of the current-voltage state of the cathodic protection installation,
- Selection of CPS for current-voltage parameters and installation requirements,
- Control of parameters of the operating cathodic protection installation.
If the CP installation built has the SOLLICH 1604 CPC Cathode Protection Connectors installed, then it is possible to test and measure parameters independently, without having to disconnect the cabling:
- CP station with disconnecting it from installation and wiring,
- Installation of cathodic protection with disconnection of the CP station,
- A working complete CP installation.