The PCcorrER program running on a PC computer, via the MODBUS bus and the RS-485 socket, controls the work
SOLLICH 0901 COR or ATLAS 1001 COR Resistance Corrosion Meter.
Measurement of resistance value of the Corrosis Sensor in SOLLICH 0901 COR is carried out on the order of:
- a PC,
- the SOLLICH 1597 WCM module,
- after pressing the START MEAS button,
- after switching on the START MEAS signal.
Measurement of resistance value of the Corrosion Detector in ATLAS 1001 COR is carried out on the order of:
- a PC,
- from the corrosionimeter keyboard,
- from the command of the corrosion meter processor according to the programmed measurement schedule.
The PCcorrER program enables:
- installation of new corrosionmetric sensors,
- starting a single measurement,
- reading results stored in the device,
- viewing the results in the table and in the charts,
- analysis of results,
- editing, reading from a file and writing to a measuring instrument (cyclic measurement),
- saving the option of a supported device.