- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal device and obtaining access to them is the operator of the ATLAS-SOLLICH Z.S.E with its registered office at ul. Złota 9, 80-297 Rębiechowo, near Gdańsk.
- Cookies are used to:
a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) „necessary “cookies”, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
d) “Functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc.;
e) “Advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
More information about cookies is available at the address sollich [at] atlas-sollich [.] pl
General Data Protection Regulation
ATLAS-SOLLICH Z.S.E Andrzej Sollich, ul. Złota 9, 80-297 Rębiechowo.
The company deals in the production, servicing and sale of electronic devices.
Data of the Personal Data Administrator (PDA):
The Personal Data Administrator (PDA) is: ATLAS-SOLLICH Z.S.E Andrzej Sollich with headquarters at ul. Złota 9, 80-297 Rębiechowo.
The PDA has established a Data Protection Supervisor with whom one can contact in writing: Data Protection Supervisor, ATLAS-SOLLICH ZSE Andrzej Sollich with registered office at ul. Zlota 9, 80-297 Rębiechowo or e-mail biuro [at] atlas-sollich [.] pl
For what purpose do we process your data?
As a PDA, we inform our clients that the processing of personal data is based on Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, Journal of Law UŁE.L.2016.119.1).
Your personal data will be processed in order to conclude and implement the contract on the sale of our products:
Compliance with legal obligations, issuing and storing invoices, responding to your complaints and complaints in the manner provided for by law, or ensuring network security in accordance with the requirements of the Telecommunications Law;
As a PDA, we will process personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill the legally justified purposes of the data being provided by us or legal recipients.
Personal data will be processed by us for the duration of the service, and for the time necessary to pursue claims or consider complaints related to services, and resulting from the provisions of tax law.
By entering into a contract with us (including by registering an account or entering into a purchase and sale agreement), you will be asked to give your consent to use your data in the purpose specified by the agreement.
We also point out that we do not make decisions that are based solely on the automated processing of personal data. We do not use automated personal data processing, which involves the use of personal data to assess some of the personal person’s personal factors, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects related to the economic situation of that individual, health, personal preferences, interests, credibility, behavior, location or movement .
What specific data do we collect?
Data necessary to offer, conclude and execute the sales and dispatch agreement of products collected by ADO. For natural persons, these are the following data:
First and last name;
Address of the place of dispatch of the goods;
Contact phone number;
Providing these data is voluntary, but failure to do so will prevent us from properly providing services.
Who do we transfer your data to?
We pass your data to authorized by us as PDA people:
- processing personal data on our behalf for the sale contract. In particular, they are people in the company ATLAS-SOLLICH ZSE performing IT work, HR, accounting, invoice printing;
- Entities operating postal or courier;
- Entities performing payment activities (banks, payment institutions) – for example to make returns to you;
We will not transfer data to a third country or international organizations.
What rights do you have?
As a PDA, in accordance with applicable regulations, we guarantee the possibility of:
Access your personal data;
Correction of data processed by us;
Limitations of data processing;
Removal of data processing;
Bringing a complaint to the supervisory body, (President of the Office of Personal Data Protection);
Application for the scope of transmission data processing.
An appropriate application should be submitted to our Data Protection Supervisor, which you can contact in writing: Data Protection Supervisor, ATLAS-SOLLICH ZSE Andrzej Sollich with its registered office at ul. Zlota 9, 80-297 Rębiechowo or e-mail biuro [at] atlas-sollich [.] pl.
Andrzej Sollich – director.
Rębiechowo, on 24/05/2018