The Sollich CPM program is intended in particular for the use of installers and service technicians of cathodic protection systems based on ATLAS-SOLLICH ZSE devices, , installing a protection system and programming the operating parameters of such a system.
Program Sollich CPM allows:
- implementation of functions of the Sollich CPM-reader program,
- easy programming of all station operation parameters, without the use of programming buttons located on the front panel,
- turn on / off the “potential range control” in the following intervals: BELOW – IN THE RANGE – ABOVE,
- easy setting of the “Potential range control” ranges BELOW – IN THE RANGE – ABOVE,
- setting the communication parameters of the CP station operating in the multi-station system,
- synchronization of the RTC clock time of the station with the computer time,
- reading current measurement results of current values;
– protection potential,
– protection current,
– voltage between the object and the anode,
– values of the programmed settings,
– STATUS value in which the alarm states are encoded.
Data read from the station is saved in a text file on a computer with the extension .rst.
The results saved to the file can be viewed in the form of a text table, presented graphically using Excel, or viewed graphically using the Sollich CPM program.
A detailed description of the registered results is presented in the Sollich CPM Program Manual.